Herewith, modestly proposed by the author, are ten good reasons to see I AM NIKOLA TESLA before it spins into the dark (the show closes Sunday).
1. Luke digging a deep hole in his basement. There is no hole like his.
2. The fingers of Izzy turning into electrons. There are no fingers like hers.
3. Dr. Rex getting a Dear John letter that won't go away. That's the trouble with Dear John letters.
4. Mom dealing with her son's weed problem. There's more where that came from.
5. Telsa writing J. P. Morgan by the light of his magic bulb. So much for venture capital.
6. What happens when the Tesla transmitter is plugged in. The Denver Post said, "It's Back to the Future."
7. What happens immediately afterwards. I say no more.
8. Seeing as Tesla sees, however briefly. The real magic.
9. The earth resonance music of Mark Arnest. 60 times a second.
10. Five distinctive fine actors doing an honest 90 minutes work. You can't beat that.